Do you want to plan a perfect Mother’s Day?
Well, what you need are:
- Another parent or parent’s friend
- Get a scrap piece of paper
- Write down what you are going to do
- And how you are going to do it.
Then go out and buy everything like presents for Mother’s Day.
If you want to go out and eat, it is best you get an adult to arrange it. Or if there isn’t another adult, this is what you should do.
- Make a card
- Make a present or buy one using your pocket money if you have pocket money.
You may want to have a Mother’s Day picnic at home. If you want to do that it is best that you make something with your mum and then make your own little surprise that doesn’t include knives or an oven.
And that is how you make your Mother’s Day plan and don’t forget to write it down!